- Inspire change within your organization with innovative business model success stories that drive impact at scale
- Transform your teams and management’s mindset and behaviors
- Change the narrative about business purpose and success
- Achieve alignment to work together towards creating shared value for stakeholders and innovating with a purpose
(Virtual) Learning Expeditions and Events
We have designed and organized 50+ tailor-made learning expeditions and learning programs for corporate clients over the past five years in various countries around the world, as well as online.
Our approach involves the research of the most innovative business models with impact in line with your purpose and mission, and the co-design and organization of a learning program for your teams / management to meet, share experience, experiment and learn from the best. We have helped many clients such as DBS, Prudential, Ingenico, Manutan, MAIF, Suez, Swisslife, BNP Paribas, Carrefour to inspire action among their collaborators and stakeholders.
Discover more about our main “Sustainability” Virtual Learning Expedition Program for 2021, and contact us with the form below to organise a customised program for your company.
Inspiring contents (newsletters, articles...)
We are committed to amplify the impact of innovative social businesses through storytelling, and inspire change among your stakeholders. We can help you craft and share positive and inspiring stories about innovation in line with your mission on your internal or external platforms (in English & French).
- Develop partnerships to create more shared value for your stakeholders
- Accelerate your open innovation efforts to achieve stronger customer loyalty, employee retention and contribute to the sustainable development goals
- Identify macro social innovation trends to stay ahead
Monitoring social innovation
Source projects / startups aligned with your purpose
Let's discuss your need
What WE can do
For other collaborations and partnerships, don't hesitate to reach out: email@example.com